Friday, April 28, 2006

Curry Chicken Pocket

I bought some Pilsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls last week when they were on sale. Since then, I have been looking up recipes to try them on. Of course the simplest use of it would be to roll them up as the shape of a typical crescent roll and bake them. But I want to use them in a more creative way....Oh, and I am flummoxed by the choices available at the Pilsbury website.

In the end, I decided to be even more creative! I decided to make my very first Curry Chicken Pocket. I am not sure if this is a good name for it. But I really couldn't decide what they look like...

I think there are still plenty of room for improvement, but OCT seems to like them a lot....I think I will make one batch for OCT's next lab meeting, together with the tomyam rolls, to make it an Asia breakfast!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails