Sunday, April 09, 2006

Semi Home Made Pizza


Saturday = Pizza Day! Basically, I like everything that's unhealthy. So it doesn't come as a surprise that I like the cheese loaded pizzas. This week however, I decided to make OCT and my favorite version using the Pilsbury pizza dough I bought some time ago.

Baking is really a bliss when you have everything on hand. I made half the pizza with OCT's favorite Hawaiian combo: ham + pineapple+ mozzarella cheese, and a healthy spinach + roast red bell pepper + crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese on the other side. Because I made the pizza myself, i omitted the olive oil that often make the store bought version drenching with oil.

We really like the spinach side better than the Hawaiian side. Maybe because this Gorgonzola cheese + spinach combination is new to us, so we actually prefer it. Anyway, the two gluttons quickly finished the whole pizza on our own.

Because I wasn't feeling too well on Saturday, we cancelled our plan to go out and just chill at home. OCT insisted to cook me dinner while I rest. This was what we had:

Simple and nice meal for the weekend.

1 comment:

bp said...

Your pizza must have tasted great! OCT's meal was yummy too, I'm sure! Hope you are better already. We missed u2 on Sunday. Have a good week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails