Thursday, May 25, 2006

Unexpected Guest

I am still feeling a bit unsettled now. I have an unexpected guest in my apartment. It turned up while I was cooking in the kitchen. At first, I thought it was my illusion. Then, I kneeled down to confirm...To my dismay, there it was. A cockroach!

Oh my God! I was cooking half way through, so I decided to finish cooking before attending to it. I was just talking about unexpected guest in my last entry, and never really expect what I kidded would come true. Maybe the cockroach read my blog? And wanted to come for a fresh chocolate chips cookie.

I was horrified when I saw it just after I finished cooking dinner. It scurried from the kitchen into the carbinet in the living room right in front of me! I gingerly open the carbinet and took out the broom, ready to kill. In one swift move, it scurried across the living room into our bedroom, and moved right into our wardrobe! Oh, why does this have to happen to me?

I hope OCT will come back soon, to deal with the guest, who apparently still in our bedroom now....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails