Monday, January 15, 2007

The end of a series of extortion and the beginning of a new chapter

Other than stuffing myself silly with lots of food over the holiday period, I also spotted a few good deals on things that I have eyed on for a very long time. I decided it's time for me to acquire them. So, I extorted from the one and only person I could, and got myself the following:
5 brand new cookbooks!

And a new Pentax DSLR with image stabilizer!!!!!!

Of course, all of the above were bought at a bargain price. But buying the DSLR is a major decision that we have thought, discussed and monitored the price for months. In the end, we bought it at $502.99, after rebate. Just 2 days before the rebate ended, and 100% sure that the price couldn't go any lower than this. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally own a DSLR. Hopefully, I can take better food photos with this new gadget. But, I am not putting my old Canon, which has served me well for over 4 years to retire yet. Not until I master the new DSLR.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails